3 Easy Steps To Receive Your Money
- 1Go to Micromoney’s home page.
- 2Adjust the money you want and how long you want to borrow from Micromoney.
- 3Fill your email address and phone number. Then click “Apply now”.
- 4Fill up all the fields – Fields indicated with * are mandatory. Don't forget to add photos of NRC card and the bank account number on the bank account book.(We will be appreciated if you can fill your application in English.)
- 5Click "Finish".
- 6Please wait for the call from us. This usually takes up to 10 hours depending on the queue.
- Loan should be less 40% of salary.
- 1st loan – to bank account ONLY.
- Second loan – Bank account or Payment system.
- Minimum loan term to borrow bigger loan – 14 days of using money on current step.
- Next loan can be taken after 5 days previous loan is repaid.
- Each next loan or prolongation: +2more family contact person.
Wait for approval
- 1Please wait for the call from us. This usually takes up to 6 hours depending on the queue.
- 2Get pre-approved on loan amount on being called.
- 3Here we will need adequate information from you to approve your loan. But the next time you burrow from us again, we won’t be needing this and you can proceed just with a phone call.
- 3 Receive the cash
- 1via bank transfer at your bank account - To receive from Bank Transfer, you must have a bank account in one of the following banks – KBZ, CB and AYA. If you don’t have yet, you’re recommended to apply for one. To apply for a bank account, please go to nearby branch of KBZ(or)CB(or)AYA. All you need is your NRC card.
- 2via payment system - We can also pay in other payment methods such as OK$, WaveMoney and MyKyat.
- 3via bank transfer domestic remittance - To receive my this method, you will have to go to nearby CB(or)KBZ(or)AYA Bank.
- You bank account number is written on the first page of the book. It usually contains16 or 17 numbers.
- You have to give this information to us and we will transfer the money directly into your bank account.
- You can download the mobile apps for those payment systems from their websites. (Recommendation – you should use only one payment system)
- Your phone number is your account number.
- You have to give us this information so that we can transfer the money to you.
- Once you receive it, you can withdraw the money from nearby agent of those payment systems.
- We will ask your NRC number from you and you will have to give us the correct information (your name on the card and the card number).
- And then we will transfer the money to the bank you provided us.
- Go to the bank together with your NRC card and withdraw the money!